GoLift Equipment Sales
Semi-Electric Straddle Stacker 3300lbs Cap.
Regular price $4,995.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
MANUAL PUSH AND PULL, POWERED LIFTING AND LOWERING
- Special chain steering system.
- Integrate panel design.
- Foot pedal brake for safety and ramp usage.
- Adjustable forks and straddle legs.
- Overall Length: 72.2"
- Overall Width: 44½"-60.3"
- Recommended Aisle Width: 89.2"
- Turning Radius:59.3"
- Mast Height Lowered: 84.4"
- Mast Height Raised: 141.7''
- Load Center: 19.7"
- Thickness: 2.3''
- Width: 5.6''
- Length: 42''
- Adjustable fork width: 11.6-36.6''
- Leg inner width: 14.5''
- Leg outer width: 22.4''
- Lifting speed(laden/unladen): 2.7/3.9mph
- Lowering speed(laden/unladen): 5.9/4.7mph
- Multi-function battery display indicator.
- Red: the battery is less than 20% and need to be charged, the truck can walk only, not lift.
- Yellow: the battery is around 50%.
- Green: the battery is full.
- Not explosion proof.
- This truck is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
- Time to fully charge battery: 8 - 10 hrs.